For many companies and organisations, especially small and medium enterprises the export marketing means lack of information and the end of stereotypes based on the previous home market activities.
Business in a foreign market often means a different positioning, different target groups, different communication channels, different interpretations of the marketing message, different drivers, distribution channels and many other essential market factors.
The knowledge of these foreign market factors is therefore very important before you make decisions on your export and start investing your resources in the foreign market.
EXPORT MARKETING WITH SCHWARZ & PARTNER
With over 20 years of export marketing experience and competence SCHWARZ & PARTNER consulting the client on the specifics of the foreign market and the main export target groups can significantly reduce risks of failure for the client and save time and money.
Moreover in the course of the time the foreign market situation has been changing may be even faster than in your home market. The market changes demand flexibility and innovative specific for various target groups concepts. Therefore SCHWARZ & PARTNER first of all consider unique competitive advantages of the client for the target group in the target market and look for a correspondent niche in the market and does not sell general solutions.
SCHWARZ & PARTNER PRAGUE is a niche-oriented one stop service provider for a target group-oriented fine tuned export marketing in the Central and Eastern Europe, South-Eastern Europe and Commonwealth of Independent States.
EXPORT MARKETING – THE FIRST STEPS WITH SCHWARZ & PARTNER
The first step for the cooperation with SCHWARZ & PARTNER is to provide detailed information relevant for the assessment of export potential especially for the positioning.
In the further dialogue with the client SCHWARZ & PARTNER will analyse the potential, select the main target groups and will formulate the absolute and relative competitive advantages valid for the decision-makers within these target groups. Then taking into account their specifics and export marketing budget of the client a correspondent concept is designed and a complex of export marketing tools and communication channels is selected. A good further step is to conduct pilot export marketing interviews with the multiplicators and experts for the target group and in this way to check the response to the concept and the reactions to the formulated for the client competitive advantages.
Depending on the results SCHWARZ & PARTNER will prepare a complex export marketing plan and chose further steps usually including the selection of promotional events like a B2B trade show, adapted to the target group promotional materials, if necessary clarify the necessity of certificates, customs clearance and logistics issues.
The further steps will follow depending on the complex export marketing plan, preferences and project time frames of the client.
For more information on export marketing consulting and export project management please do not hesitate to contact us by e-mail so that SCHWARZ & PARTNER can prepare a solution to meet your unique needs, wants and wishes.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Field Viatcheslav Konchine MBA
Office Lenka Kotllarova
E-mail export (at ) spexpo. eu. Phone/Viber +420 603 278 654
B2B FINE & BIO
PRAGUE ONE events
- guaranteed number of B2B meetings +
- one on one presentations & tastings 4
- in the centre of Prague
- HOTELS ***** in Prague 1
- HOTELS **** in Prague 1
- GASTRONOMY in Prague 1
- PREMIUM QUALITY F&B SHOPS in Prague
- ON-LINE SALE of food & beverages
- F&B SALE CZECH REPUBLIC & SLOVAKIA
B2B EXPORT WOOD &
- in cooperation with BUILD INFO CZ
- guaranteed number of B2B meetings
- GROSS TRADE CZECH REPUBLIC & SLOVAKIA
- WOOD PROCESSING BUSINESSES
- WOOD CONSTRUCTION COMPANIES
- FURNITURE PRODUCERS
- WOOD COMPOSITE PRODUCERS
- CONSTRUCTION RELATED COMPANIES
- design of competetive advantages
- potential target groups
- market study & pilot interviews
- market segmentation & positioning
- design of communication channels
- complex promotion in multiple waves
- export groups & market presence
SCHWARZ & PARTNER
@ EXPOs & B2Bs
- TAVOLA Kortrijk
- FOR ARCH Prague
- B2B ECO WOOD Prague
- MSV Brno
- KONTAKTKONTRAKT Brno
- B2B FINE & BIO PRAGUE ONE
- HANNOVER MESSE
- JAPAN IT Week in Tokyo
- JIMTOF in Tokyo
PRESS & PR
- target group oriented media selection
- press releases in national languages
- press distribution lists and virtual press centres
- presentations and press conferences
- press meetings and networking
- press tours and interviews
- press and publicity relations management
- CEE/SEE/CIS PPR consulting
INNOVATIVE CONSULTING, SERVICES FOR EXPATS, COACHING & TRAININGS
- efficient tools for inter cultural adaptation
- intuitive harmonization of internal relationships
- realising high work potential and resource approach
- efficient peer – to – peer communication
- how to protect Yourself from manipulation and conversational hypnosis in the foreign environment
NEW INTUITIVE TEAM BUILDING, METHODS OF MIRROR NEURONS, HIGH EMPATHY
- a unique results-oriented method with high activation of Your team Subconscious
- high empathy with support of mirror neurons
- better intuitive internal coordination via old Slavonic group techniques
- innovative team energy potential tools
SEMINARS & TRAININGS IN EUROPE & ASIA
- Efficient negotiations and successful B2B communication in Europe & Asia
- Innovative presentations at international trade shows in Europe & Asia
- Hidden Champions in the Central Europe
Automotive industry in the Czech Republic, Slovakia and Hungary with visit of AUTOMOTIVE HUNGARY TRADE SHOW in Budapest and automotive companies in the Central Europe > Budapest – Gyor – Bratislava – Kolin – Mlada Boleslav – Prague.