For many companies and organisations, especially small and medium enterprises the export marketing means lack of information and the end of stereotypes based on the previous home market activities.
Business in a foreign market often means a different positioning, different target groups, different communication channels, different interpretations of the marketing message, different drivers, distribution channels and many other essential market factors.
The knowledge of these foreign market factors is therefore very important before you make decisions on your export and start investing your resources in the foreign market.
EXPORT MARKETING WITH SCHWARZ & PARTNER
With over 20 years of export marketing experience and competence SCHWARZ & PARTNER consulting the client on the specifics of the foreign market and the main export target groups can significantly reduce risks of failure for the client and save time and money.
Moreover in the course of the time the foreign market situation has been changing may be even faster than in your home market. The market changes demand flexibility and innovative specific for various target groups concepts. Therefore SCHWARZ & PARTNER first of all consider unique competitive advantages of the client for the target group in the target market and look for a correspondent niche in the market and does not sell general solutions.
SCHWARZ & PARTNER PRAGUE is a niche-oriented one stop service provider for a target group-oriented fine tuned export marketing.
EXPORT MARKETING – THE FIRST STEPS WITH SCHWARZ & PARTNER
The first step for the cooperation with SCHWARZ & PARTNER is to provide detailed information relevant for the assessment of export potential especially for the positioning.
In the further dialogue with the client SCHWARZ & PARTNER will analyse the potential, select the main target groups and will formulate the absolute and relative competitive advantages valid for the decision-makers within these target groups. Then taking into account their specifics and export marketing budget of the client a correspondent concept is designed and a complex of export marketing tools and communication channels is selected. A good further step is to conduct pilot export marketing interviews with the multiplicators and experts for the target group and in this way to check the response to the concept and the reactions to the formulated for the client competitive advantages.
Depending on the results SCHWARZ & PARTNER will prepare a complex export marketing plan and chose further steps usually including the selection of promotional events like a B2B trade show, adapted to the target group promotional materials, if necessary clarify the necessity of certificates, customs clearance and logistics issues.
The further steps will follow depending on the complex export marketing plan, preferences and project time frames of the client.
For more information on export marketing consulting and export project management please do not hesitate to contact us by e-mail so that SCHWARZ & PARTNER can prepare a solution to meet your unique needs, wants and wishes.
FINE & BIO B2B mini EXPO
EXPORT HYBRID events
- design of CEE relevant competitive advantages
- pre-selection & B2B match-making in advance
- guaranteed number of online & personal meetings
- a one day only B2B event in the centre of the city
- one on one presentations, mini trade shows & tastings
- 4 fine food, gourmet, bio, eco, ethnic shops
- 4 gross trade, importers, HORECA, multiplicators
- CEE export consulting
EXPORT LANDING PAGE
& CEE/ SEE – PROMOTION
- target group reps & experts local landing page audit
- selection of content interest & response drivers for export media mix
- growing incentives for influencers, multiplicators, media, peers, stake-holders
- pull & push news distribution lists and virtual communication networks
- target group oriented hybrid marketing communications mix
- “local face” export office services – just see & talk
CE EXPORT MARKETING
- express local market scan
- design of relevant competitive advantages
- design of relevant communication channels
- intercultural tips & tricks
- selection of marketing communications mix
- growing regional partner/ multiplicator/ media pools
- export office service, local business networking
- synergy of regional marketing projects one-handed management
MINI B2B TRADE SHOWS
- export offer design & target group adaptation
- pilot interviews with experts & key accounts
- local on-line presentation
- 4 channel communication
- local response management
- pre-selection of clients
- online B2B meetings
- multiplicators networks
- on demand media coverage
- onsight presentations
- free product samples
- guaranteed lead generation
CONSULTING FOR EXPATS
- one on one coaching
- intercultural trainings
- hidden stress detection
- be aware of mirror neurons
- realising resource approach
- new high empathy ability
- intuitive team building
- team stress management
- burn out prevention
- “YOUR SEA” meditation
- >> export (at) export – marketing.eu >>
INTERNATIONALISATION & B2B EXPORT MARKETING OF TRADE SHOWS, CONFERENCES, BUYER & TRADE MEDIA PROGRAMS, EXPORT PROMOTION EVENTS IN EUROPE & ASIA
- over 20 years of international experience
- CEE / SEE unique know-how for various target groups in various branches of industry & trade
- international B2B partner & multiplicators networks & trade media cooperation projects
- efficient intercultural communication
> NEW INTUITIVE EXPORT TEAM BUILDING > INNOVATIVE MIRROR NEURONS METHOD
- a unique results-oriented method with high activation of Your team Subconscious
- high empathy with support of mirror neurons
- better intuitive internal coordination via old Slavonic group techniques
- innovative team energy potential tools
ONLINE SEMINAR EVENTS & TRAININGS IN ENGLISH, GERMAN & FRENCH
- COMPARATIVE B2B EXPORT COMMUNICATION in the Central & Eastern Europe
- HYBRID TRADE SHOWS AS INNOVATIVE CEE EXPORT MARKETING TOOL
- THE UNTOLD & UNEXPECTED DIVERSITY – CULTURAL ADAPTATION for EXPATS IN AUSTRIA, SWITZERLAND, GERMANY, CZECH REPUBLIC, SLOVAKIA, HUNGARY, POLAND –