FOR A CONFERENCE ORGANISER – INNOVATIVE REGION SPECIFIC PROMOTIONAL TOOLS & SOLUTIONS
Since 2000 SCHWARZ & PARTNER has been promoting conferences in various countries and regions in Europe as well as in Asia. Regional and international conference organisers SCHWARZ & PARTNER work for benefit from innovative target and group – oriented approach and export initiatives attracting exhibitors, VIP delegations, journalists, participants from abroad.
BENEFIT FROM STRONG INTERNATIONAL PARTNER & MULTIPLICATORS NETWORKS FOR YOUR CONFERENCE
SCHWARZ & PARTNER has accumulated vast experience in multiple wave international conference promotion using various communication channels and active and passive multiplicators networks.
For example only in the Czech Republic SCHWARZ & PARTNER has a strong partner network and cooperates with over 65 regional and area chambers of commerce and industry, 60 associations and craft unions, 8 regional development agencies, over 30 trade and industrial media. Only in the db of industrial companies interested in information on foreign trade shows SCHWARZ & PARTNER has over 4 000 entries.
BENEFIT FROM REGION AND BRANCH SPECIFIC DRIVERS FOR YOUR CONFERENCE
With over 20 years of international competence in intercultural communication and export marketing SCHWARZ & PARTNER excells in finding and developing efficient drivers for national and regional export & trade promotion organisations, chambers of commerce, associations, clusters, SME to participate in your conference.
BENEFIT FROM REGION AND BRANCH SPECIFIC MIX OF PROMOTIONAL TOOLS FOR YOUR CONFERENCE
A complex combination of promotional tools including export marketing seminars, trainings, journalists tours, participant incentives, interregional export initiatives, international joint business missions for participants from various countries, regional and national partnerships, various international B2B events during the conference further supports efficient internationalisation of your conference.
Please visit our media partners in the Czech Republic and Slovakia.
For more information please contact SCHWARZ & PARTNER.
BENEFIT FROM SEMINARS & TRAININGS FOR YOUR TRADE SHOW
You may also be interested in seminars and trainings by SCHWARZ & PARTNER on intercultural communication and management with various target groups in the Central and Eastern Europe and EURASIA.
GET IN TOUCH WITH
Should you have any enquiries or would you like to discuss your project requirements and receive a personal offer, please do not hesitate to contact us by e-mail so that SCHWARZ & PARTNER can prepare a solution to meet your unique needs, wants and wishes.
We look forward to hearing from you.
EXPORT MARKETING SERVICES
- design of competetive advantages
- potential target groups
- market study & pilot interviews
- market segmentation & positioning
- design of communication channels
- complex promotion in multiple waves
- export groups & market presence
- over 20 years of practice
- target group oriented approach
- Central, Southern
- & Eastern Europe
- comparative studies & trainings
- seminars & business missions
- publications & manuals
- coaching, placements & stages
- partner & media networks
- DB of import oriented companies
- telemarketing & newsletters
- press conferences & B2B meetings
- international trade shows
- regional road shows
- regional business missions
B2B NEGOTIATIONS AT TRADE SHOWS IN
- Czech Republic
PRESS & PUBLICITY RELATIONS
- target group oriented media selection
- press releases in national languages
- press distribution lists and virtual press centres
- presentations and press conferences
- press meetings and networking
- press tours and interviews
- press and publicity relations management
- CEE/SEE/CIS PPR consulting
CEE EXPORT ACADEMY
EVENTS & TRADE SHOWS
- multiple wave promotional campaigns
- target oriented intercultural communication
- presentations, workshops, road shows
- business days, press conferences
Efficient negotiations and successful communication at the international engineering trade show MSV in Brno
Automotive industry in the Czech Republic and Slovakia with visits of SKODA, VOLKSWAGEN, TPCA ALL ARCHIVE NEWS