BIO TEA & HERBS FESTIVAL PRAGUE November 2 – 3, 2020
SCHWARZ & PARTNER plans a B2B international presentation & tasting event in Prague for various kinds of organic teas including herbal & spice teas both from European as well as non-European countries. This B2B event is a particularly good opportunity to evaluate the response from potential B2B clients & distributors, adjust the offer and then export to the Czech Republic and possibly to Slovakia.
Especially Prague, attracting millions of visitors from different countries of the world every year and having a significant potential in the regional HORECA sector, offers various opportunities to offer new organical quality products and drinks to the market. The demand for premium organic tea is growing.
The BIO TEA & HERBS FESTIVAL PRAGUE 2020 is a rare and comfortable opportunity to learn & taste new types of organic tea, including herbal & spice teas, which, as a rule, were previously not very well known to a broad public in this country and personally meet with new suppliers and possibly to make first orders directly and later via internet.
The planned venue: Ventana Hotel Prague*****
is located in the Old Town of Prague 1 in close proximity to the Old Town square and is known for its exclusivity and high level of services.
Planned time: from 2 pm till 8 pm.
The venue and time is convenient for F&B managers of hotels, restaurants, bars, catering especially in Prague 1 and Prague 2 as well as for importers, retailers and wholesalers of organic food & beverages, managers of organic shops, tea rooms, online stores, companies in the HORECA sector in the Czech Republic and Slovakia.
Due to the character of the event and arrangements of the B2B meetings in advance the number of exhibitors per day is limited to 12.
An exhibitor has an option to participate through a representative.
Form of the event: B2B a mini-exhibition with guided tastings.
Entrance is for pre-registered business visitors or by invitation only and after preliminary registration with SCHWARZ & PARTNER and partners of the event.
Business visitors: importers of tea/organic producst & beverages, specialized retail and wholesale trade, online shops, representatives of hotels (5 and 4 stars), catering establishments, including tea houses, fine restaurants, cafes, bars, catering services, media.
Invitations are sent from September, 2020 on the basis of personal contacts, telemarketing, recommendations of associations, chambers of Commerce, VIP guests by regular mail and e-mail. The invitations briefly describe offers of exhibitors. Invitations and information materials (newsletter) are sent via the multi-level marketing campaign of the event several times during September and October 2020.
Within the above mentioned time frame it is planned to inform the targets groups in multiple promotion waves about the event –
directly SCHWARZ & PARTNER: approximately 370 companies
through a B2B network of partners of SCHWARZ & PARTNER: around 1500 companies.
As of now the following options of participation are possible:
Start package: 50,- Eur (presentation area fee + 21% Czech VAT) + 450,- Eur (registration and event organisation fee + 21% Czech VAT)
total presentation time (incl. tasting) 3 hours, presentation space 40 x 60 cm (on the table), the possibility of placing information on the Internet in the Czech language on a separate web page on sp.cz – text size 800 characters with spaces.
Silver package: 50,- Eur (presentation area fee + 21% Czech VAT) + 950,- Eur (registration and event organisation fee + 21% Czech VAT)
total presentation time (incl. tasting) 6 hours, presentation space 80 x 60 cm (1 table and 2 chairs), the possibility of posting information on the Internet in Czech on a separate web page on sp.cz – the volume of text 1600 characters with spaces, the ability to publish information in the above mentioned newsletter event 5 times, 20 free invitations to the event, free invitation (visa support, does not include any possible costs, is not a guarantee for obtaining a visa) for a maximum of 2 people
Gold package: 50,- Eur (presentation area fee + 21% Czech VAT) + 1450,- Eur (registration and event organisation fee + 21% Czech VAT)
total presentation time (incl. tasting) 6 hours presentation space 80 x 60 cm (1 table and 2 chairs), preparation and updating of schedule of business meetings (B2B) in the Czech and the English language, the translator 1 a maximum of 6 hours (consecutive translation English – Czech), translations into the Czech language and adaptation of texts for publications, events and the possibility of placing these texts on the Internet in the Czech language on a separate web page on sp.cz – the volume of the text is 3200 characters with spaces, the possibility of publishing information in the above mentioned newsletter of the event in 5 issues, 40 free invitations to the event, free invitation (visa support, does not include any possible costs, is not a guarantee for obtaining a visa) for a maximum of 6 people.
The event is not intended for retail sale. Product tastings are carried out by agreement of the parties, free of charge. All liability for presentation & tasting products of the Exhibitor rests with the Exhibitor. The legislation of the Czech Republic/ EU is in force.
In a number of regions there is a system of export support, including financing of participation in exhibitions & promotion events abroad. We advise you to consult your regional chamber of commerce and local authorities on possible support in advance.
For more information about the event, please contact our regional representatives or the responsible coordinator:
SCHWARZ & PARTNER, spol. s r. o.
Benediktská 5/691, 110 00 Praha 1
Tel.: +420 603 278 654
FINE & BIO B2B EXPO &
HYBRID mini events
- guaranteed number of online meetings
- one on one presentations, mini trade shows & tastings
- Prague – Bratislava – Vienna
- Export partnerships at international trade shows
- in Denmark, Sweden, Belgium, Switzerland, Austria
- Export office services in Europe
- B2B with regional market places and e-commerce, ethnic shops of TOP quality food & beverages
CE EXPORT WOOD & BUILD
B2B & MINI TRADE SHOW
- in cooperation with BUILD INFO CZ
- guaranteed number of B2B meetings
- GROSS TRADE CZECH REPUBLIC & SLOVAKIA
- WOOD PROCESSING BUSINESSES
- WOOD CONSTRUCTION COMPANIES
- FURNITURE PRODUCERS
- WOOD COMPOSITE PRODUCERS
- CONSTRUCTION RELATED COMPANIES
- express local market scan
- design of relevant competitive advantages
- design of relevant communication channels
- intercultural tips & tricks
- selection of marketing communications mix
- growing regional partner/ multiplicator/ media pools
- export office service, local business networking
- synergy of regional marketing projects one-handed management
MINI B2B TRADE SHOWS
- export offer design & target group adaptation
- pilot interviews with experts & key accounts
- local on-line presentation
- 4 channel communication
- local response management
- pre-selection of clients
- online B2B meetings
- multiplicators networks
- on demand media coverage
- onsight presentations
- free product samples
- guaranteed lead generation
EXPORT LANDING PAGE
& CEE/ SEE – PROMOTION
- target group reps & experts local landing page audit
- selection of content interest & response drivers for export media mix
- growing incentives for influencers, multiplicators, media, peers, stake-holders
- pull & push news distribution lists and virtual communication networks
- target group oriented hybrid marketing communications mix
- “local face” export office services – just see & talk
INTERNATIONALISATION & B2B EXPORT MARKETING OF TRADE SHOWS, CONFERENCES, BUYER & TRADE MEDIA PROGRAMS, EXPORT PROMOTION EVENTS IN EUROPE & ASIA
- over 20 years of international experience
- CEE / SEE unique know-how for various target groups in various branches of industry & trade
- international B2B partner & multiplicators networks & trade media cooperation projects
- efficient intercultural communication
> NEW INTUITIVE EXPORT TEAM BUILDING > INNOVATIVE MIRROR NEURONS METHOD
- a unique results-oriented method with high activation of Your team Subconscious
- high empathy with support of mirror neurons
- better intuitive internal coordination via old Slavonic group techniques
- innovative team energy potential tools
ONLINE SEMINAR EVENTS & TRAININGS IN ENGLISH, GERMAN & FRENCH
- COMPARATIVE B2B EXPORT COMMUNICATION in the Central & Eastern Europe
- HYBRID TRADE SHOWS AS INNOVATIVE CEE EXPORT MARKETING TOOL in 2021
- THE UNTOLD & UNEXPECTED DIVERSITY – CULTURAL ADAPTATION for EXPATS IN AUSTRIA, SWITZERLAND, GERMANY, CZECH REPUBLIC, SLOVAKIA, HUNGARY, POLAND –